Professional Moisture Meter DampMaster different material groups selectable / wet/dry indication / stable, ergonomic casing / self-test function
Compact professional moisture meter for measuring wood moisture, plaster moisture, building moisture and material moisture. This professional moisture meter has integrated test prods which enable a variety of measurements without the need of additional equipment. The stable, ergonomic casing with protection rubber makes it easier to push into hard materials. The Professional Moisture Meter DampMaster is equipped with the latest microprocessor technology with integrated characteristics to arise the measuring accuracy. Different selectable material groups are included in the moisture meter device to enable a material-specific measuring. The LCD-display with bar display provides a clearl structured description. This professional moisture meter offers a self-test function: By a reference measurement, which takes place with the help of electrodes located in the protective cap, a consistent and constant measuring result will be achieved. By means of the integrated characteristics the measuring result will be evaluated and interpreted and be displayed as dry/wet indication. Thus, a very fast evaluation of moisture is possible. The automatic temperature compensates distorted measuring results, which can occur due to different dominating ambient temperatures. If there are any questions about these products, please call: UK customers +44(0) 23 809 870 30 / US customers +1-410-387-7703. An overview of all absolute moisture meters can be found here: Absolute moisture meters Our technicians and engineers will gladly give you advice on this professional moisture meter and all other products in the field of measuring instruments, regulation and control and scales.
- Different selectable material groups (wood and tree materials) enable material-specific measuring and raises the measuring accuracy
- All relevant information (material, measured value, bar display, wet/dry indication, Min/Max) can be seen on a lighted LCD-display at the same time
- Wet/dry evaluation of measuring results via bar graph
- On the indicator mode increasing and decreasing moisture can be determined by comparison measurements with the help of a neutral scale
- Automatic shut-down
- Stable ergonomic casing with protection rubber facilitates the push in of especially hard materials
- Automatic / manual temperature compensation to compensate distorted measuring results, which occur due to differently dominating ambient temperatures
- Measured value display switchable between °C and °F
- Via a reference measurement, which takes place with the help of the protective cap, the moisture measuring device will be examined regarding accuracy
- Replaceable test prods
0 … 90 %
Accuracy wood 0 ...
30 % 30 ... 60 % 60 ... 90 %
± 1 % ± 2 % ± 4 %
Accuracy of other materials
± 0.5 %
plastic with protective rubber
3 x lithium 3V CR2032
0 … 40 °C / 0 … 85 % r.F.
60 x 115 x 30 mm
Due to the adjustable characteristics an exact and material-specific measurement are able. Here, a measurement in pine wood is taken
As well as beech wood and other materials (building materials) is possible with the DampMaster.
1 x Professional Moisture Meter DampMaster, 1 x protective cap with self-test function, 2 x penetration probe, 3 x batteries, 1 x transporting case, user’s manual