PCE-320 psychrometer measures humidity, temperature, dew point, wet bulb globe temperature and surface temperature
The PCE-320 psycrometer is an exceptional product at such a low price. With the PCE-320 psychrometer it is possible to measure climate conditions such as temperature and relative humidity as well as to determine the surface temperature of objects simultaneously by using an external temperature sensor (included in the delivery) or an infrared measurement. The PCE-320 psychrometer provides additional information relating to dew point (dew point temperature) and the global humidity temperature. Measurement values can be directly seen on the device's display; maximum and minimum values can be registered or transfer to a PC or portable computer for further analysis. It will allow for the prevention of fungus in food when being stored and during transportation. The PCE-320 psychrometer is also very useful in the construction industry. Customers frequently complain about not having a tool available that can measure ambient conditions and surface temperature of a wall both inside and outside. The PCE-320 psychrometer can also be used in the industrial sector and in product development. The device can either be verified in situ using an optional calibration kit or it can be sent away to be calibrated by an accreditted DIN ISO laboratory. We offer the possibility of ISO calibration from factory (when the device is ordered or as an annual recalibration). Here is another psychrometer that can also determine dew point and global humidity temperature. Thislink shows an overview of each model of psychrometer available to suit your situation..
- Backlit LCD - Measures ambient humidity and temperature using an internal sensor and surface tempe- rapture using an optional external sensor or infrared measurement of a material temperature - Dual display shows temperature and humidity simultaneously - Determines dew point and global humidity temperature
- HOLD function - Average value, Maximum, Minimum and Hold functions
- Auto shut-off to protect battery life - Software for the transmission of data is included - Can be calibrated with an option calibration kit - Optional ISO calibration and certificate available (laboratory calibration and certification)
View or print user’s manual fo the PCE-320 psychrometer
Examples of use of the PCE-320 psychrometer
The upper image shows the PCE-320 psychrometer measuring normal ambient conditions in a room (temperature and relative humidity). With this data it is possible to calculate dew point. Also, you can see the PCE-320 psychrometer measuring the temperature of a wall. We can see that the temperature of the wall is below the dew point. When this occurs, humidity forms inside the wall. This is the same measurement that is taken inside storage refrigerators or products that are being transported great distances. As you can see, the range of applications for the psychrometer is extensive.
Measurement ranges (internal) - Temperature Relative humidity Temperature of global humidity Dew point temperature (external) Temperature (Infrared)
-20 ... +60 °C 10 ... 90 % H.r. -21,6 ... +60 °C -68 ... + 60 °C depending on the sensor -50 ... +500 °C
0.1 °C 0.1 %
Accuracy (Internal) Temperature Relative humidity Wet bulb temperature Dew point temperature (external) Temperature (Infrared) -50 ... -20 ºC -20 ... 500 ºC
± 1.0 °C ± 3 % ± 1.0 °C ± 1.0 °C ± 1 % ± 1.0 °C
± 5.0 °C ± 2.0 °C o ± 2 %
Humidity sensor type
from Windows 98
1m long hot wire sensor and many other available to order
multiple LCDfordiplaying a varietyofdifferentreadings
1 x 9 V battery
-20 ... +60 °C / 0 ... 90 % H.r.
257 x 76 x 53 mm
Image of the PCE-320 psychrometer software
Here you can see a section for the analysis software included in the delivery of the PCE-320 psychrometer
Deliverycontents PCE-320 psychrometer, 1 externaltemperature sensor (1m long hot wire sensor, up to200°C),software and data cable, 1x 9V batteryanduser's manual
Optional accessories - Type-K thermal elements / Temperature sensors Here you will find a wide selection of type-K external temperature sensors that can be used with the psychrometer, including surface temperature sensors or high temperature sensors.
- Humidity calibration kit In order to independantly calibrate the PCE-320. The kit is composed of two humidity standards (33 and 75% r.h.). Simply place the sensor in the standards and press a button.
- ISO laboratory calibration certificate For companies that wish to incorporate the device into their array of internal quality control tools or for annual recalibrations (if not using the calibraton kit).The ISO certificate includes a calibration and a document containing all the readings taken.